Signs of Dyslexia
- Difficulty decoding unfamiliar words, or experience problems with word recognition.
- Expressing thoughts coherently in writing can be challenging.
- Struggle with recognizing or differentiating sounds in words, leading to difficulties with decoding and word recognition.
- Slow to comprehend and retain information from text, leading to a slower reading pace and difficulties with reading comprehension.
- Difficulty with prioritizing tasks, managing schedules, and staying organized, which can impact work performance and daily life.
- Trouble recalling names, dates, or other specific details.
- Struggle to recall specific words or have trouble finding the right words to express themselves, especially in situations requiring quick thinking or under time pressure.
BE A DYSLEXHEAR GUEST
Are you an individual with dyslexia, a parent to a child/children with dyslexia, a teacher that supports dyslexic children or a dyslexia specialist? We invite you to be a part of our #Dyslexhear #DyslexiaTalkshow to share your insights on the learning difference and create awareness about dyslexia!
Kindly send us a DM on Instagram @dyslexianigeria if you are interested.
ARE YOU SHOWING SIGNS OF DYSLEXIA?
Fill out the checklist.